* It was overwhelming to come in as strangers and leave
as friends. An incredible total experience full of beauty and friendship. N. P. and T. E. New Orleans, Louisiana
* The only place I will
stay in Merida. Beautiful, quiet, private and very friendly hosts. R.T. Fort Lauderdale, Florida
* Because of David & Jim, I purchased a house half
a block away from Los Arcos. What great new friends and neighbors I have
found in Mexico. P.S Brooklyn, New York
* I came for two weeks, stayed a month. I will always
feel like I have a second home in Merida. J.W. Chesterfield, Virginia
* Jim and David really mean "our home is your home".
We talked many hours in the kitchen during breakfast and late night by
the pool over a beer or two. Thank you for your most gracious hospitality. B.S. Oakland, California
* I have never felt so welcome. Lovely home, great hosts
... oh, and that bed, the best sleep I have had in years. See you again
in November. SAVE MY ROOM ! T.E St. Louis, Missouri
* We loved the freedom to swim late at night after a
night on the town. Great music selection.
R.L. & P.H. Calgary, Canada
The first place I actually felt comfortable sleeping with my windows and
doors open ... what a treat. Thanks for a very special time.
W.S. & C. S. Vancouver, B.C.
* Thanks for such for a wonderful stay. May each visitor
take with them some of the same memories I have from my stay. I feel sure
K. D. Boston, Mass
* The most beautiful home I have ever seen ... anywhere.
What gracious hosts.
D.N. New Hampshire
*an elegant colonial city offering easy access to the archeological Mayan